Refer a New Student to St James-St John School and Help Spread the Good News of a Catholic Education
With our referral program we want to reward YOU for helping us promote our school to the people in our community.
The New Student Referral Reward Program is a financial gift to families (or individuals) who refer new families who enroll a child in our school for the first time in any grade. The reward is a $200 tuition credit. New students must be enrolled for one full school year in order for referring family to receive credit (one student per family). All families who receive this discount must enroll their child for (1) full school year.
$100 will be credited in December, and $100 will be credited in May.
As a current SJSJ family, you no doubt are very proud of our school community. We are too….and we all have so much of which to be proud of!!!
Please help us share that pride with others. If you know of a prospective family who would benefit from learning more about us, please fill out the enclosed referral form.
For more information or to learn more about this highly lucrative offer, please contact office at (508) 996-0534.
1. Only one referring family per NEW family referred will receive the tuition reward.
2. The tuition reward is $200 tuition credit for referring a NEW family to SJSJ.
3. If a referred family joins after the school year begins, the tuition reward will be pro-rated based on the tuition obligation for the partial year as a percent of the full-year tuition.
4. The tuition reward will be earned only for the first school year a referred family attends.
5. The referred student is not a sibling of a current or former student. (Parent referrals of siblings are not eligible.)
6. The referred family will identify the one family that will receive the tuition reward by submitting a “Tuition Incentive Referral Form” to St James-St John School 180 Orchard St New Bedford, MA 02740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.